Introduction To Biblical Counseling
Robert D Greene Ed.D.
Academic Dean, Pastorsworkshop Seminary
Introduction to Biblical Counseling is an overview of a Bible-centric approach to the counseling opportunities that come to those in ministry, whether clergy or lay leadership. While the course is included in the Pastorsworkshop Seminary curriculum, the content is designed for students who may have never had a counseling course, and for those who would benefit from a refresher course.
The presentation is designed to help you become better equipped as a counselor. Using a Biblical perspective and with a focus on practical application, the six video classes cover many relevant topics, including:
- A Framework for getting started – Developing a Biblical framework for understanding problems and working toward solutions (includes guidance for mandatory reporting and legal boundaries);
- A Process for the counseling session – How to structure a session toward the best outcomes;
- Pre-marital counseling and other relevant topics.
- Marriage issues – Communication in relationships;
- Marriage issues – Conflict resolution;
- A model for forgiveness;
- Bonus: Dealing with Depression.
As an additional benefit, each one-hour video class is accompanied by a downloadable pdf transcript of the content. Typically, there are three options to consider to access this excellent and practical material.
- Become a registered student of the Pastorsworkshop Seminary. This material is included in the normal curriculum of the Seminary program. (See Pastorsworkshop.com/seminary for details.)
- Take Introduction to Biblical Counseling as a stand-alone study track. While the normal investment for this track is $129, during the Summer Promotion you may choose this option for $69. No material is abbreviated or omitted.
- If you desire, you may take advantage of the Summer Promotion and invest an additional $29 which allows you to take the online tests associated with each video class. Upon successful completion, you will be awarded a Course Completion Certificate suitable for framing.
Prayerfully consider this valuable enhancement to your ministry skills. To enroll please visit here
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org